Monday, December 23, 2013

Asiago in Photos

We had a great weekend of classic sprinting in Asiago that finished with both of our women's teams making the final in the team sprint! The individual classic sprint on Saturday was also a solid day, highlighted by Ida's 10th place. All four girls qualified for the heats and so did Simi and Andy. Shortly after the race yesterday, I frantically packed up and made the 6 hour drive to Ramsau to spend Christmas here with my family. It was dark when I got in last night, but we woke up to sunshine, snow, and huge mountains! My brother has been snapping away with his camera, so here are some of his shots from the weekend.

Testing skis with Mr. Oleg (Eli Brown photo)


Mom and Isabel

Ida and Sades following Finland

Asiago by night

Ida and Sadie

Pony tail flying

A Sodie hug

All smiles after our semi

More hugs!

Team sprint buddies


Check out those Sadie braids!

Ida

Sodie doing race prep

Kikkan

Andy in a train

Simi


Sadie

Sophie

Andy

Sadie and Ida starting

World War I Memorial in Asiago

Simi 

Sophie

Andy

Austin and me



Kik giving Ida some tips


That was tough

Asiago

Lil Mama

Mikey, Kikkan, Sadie, and me

3 comments: